We are offering 3 ways to join: As a team, a group of 2-4 players, and individually, you choose!.
Details to know
- In order for you to enter a team, we require a ratio of 7 men and 4 women (11 registered players). No more, no less, captains need to contact us!
- The focus of Monday night's isn't higher caliber play. We offer a different night and dynamic: build your team, join in groups, or like Wednesday nights, be an individual registrant. We encourage players of all skills and experience.
- This is a co-ed league. Ideally, games will be played at a gender ratio of 4 men to 3 women. A 5:2 may be used if opposing Captains agree. And yes, a team may field 4 or 5 women to 3 or 2 men!
- Games start at 6:30pm SHARP on Monday evenings at Lakeshore Woods Park on Banwell Road. (Check the Location on the left for map and directions).
- First game is on Monday, May 29, 2017. Last is Monday, August 21, 2017. No games on the holidays - Monday, July 3 and Monday, August 7. Pick up games will be scheduled in their place unless all teams agree to play.
- Must be at least 16 years old to participate.
- League membership includes ODSA insurance, field rental, a team colour T-shirt and a disc. Registration opens Monday, April 3. Late registrants may not get a team shirt based on availability.
- Teams are created by team captains, but we require each team member to register individually. Please complete your skill assessment and be honest about your ability at signup.
- If you are signing up as an individual, meaning you have no team affiliation, you will be assigned to a team by the board. Upon signup you are required to complete a self-assessment questionnaire to help the board assign you to a team.
- For the sake of scheduling ease, only an even number of teams will be permitted to play – 4 teams, 6 teams or 8 teams, so get your teams together ASAP. Captain's need to contact the Board ASAP!
- Show your spirit after every game by doing an awesome cheer or playing a game with the other team. We encourage the Spirit of the Game!
- We have a refund policy, you should probably read it before registration.
- Abuse (physical or verbal) is unacceptable on our league and will result in a suspension or ban from our league, you have been warned! Please review our league rules before registration.
Grouping your team
- In order for you to enter a team, we require a ratio of 7 men and 4 women minimum. Barring injury, we expect this core of players to have a minimum expected attendance of 80% of the games.
- Each player must sign up as an individual. Once your entire team is registered, your Captain will forward the 11-player team roster to the board no later than Sunday, May 14, 2017.
- Please note: The league reserves the right to add individual registrants/players to each team.
- When creating teams, our goal is to field balanced teams, in doing so, groups of 2-4 players are not guaranteed.
- No drop in players, we only allow registered and paid members
Emergency Players/Additional Players
- Team captains must get approval from the board before adding an emergency player.
- A player(s) cannot be picked up after week 7 to guard against a ringer coming in for the playoffs.
- The Board will collect a prorated fee from assigned players for the remainder of the year. (subtract $5 for every week the incoming player has missed. Example: It costs $80 to register for the full year. If the player is picked up after the first two games are played, they only pay $70. The least a player can pay is $40)
- Assigned players under this arrangement will not receive a T-shirt or disc.