This is a co-ed "build y'er own team" league. The ratio of men to women on the field will be determined by the captains based on attendance at the game.
Details to know
- Games are played starting at 6:30 pm on Monday evenings at Lakeshore Woods Park on Banwell Road (Check the Location on the left for map and directions).
- Must be at least 16 years old to participate.
- Upon signup you are required to complete a self assessment questionnaire to help assign you to a team.
- League membership includes ODSA insurance, field rental, and a team colour T-shirt. Registration opens April 4th. Late registrants may not get a team shirt based on availability.
- Teams are created by team captains, and we require individual registration. Please complete your skill assessment and be honest about your ability at signup. Any players without a team will be assigned to a team by the board.
- Show your spirit after every game by doing an awesome cheer or playing a game with the other team. We encourage the Spirit of the Game!
- We have a refund policy, you should probably read it before registration.
- Abuse (physical or verbal) is unacceptable on our league and will result in a suspension or ban from our league, you have been warned! Please review our league rules before registration.
Grouping your team
- You sign up alone, but then once you're in you can join with up to 3 others to form groups of 4 maximum. Team minimum is 10 players.
- You can join groups at the Players page once you're signed up for the league. You can change your groups as often as you like until league start.
- Teams require a ratio of 7 men and 3 women minimum.
- No drop in players, we only allow registered and paid members.
- Notify the board of your groupings and team name when ready (by league start).
If you have any questions, please contact the board directly
or just comment below.