This is a co-ed open fun league, our wednesday league is designed to be slower paced to bring in new players and encourage spirited play, come out and try a new sport unlike any other!
After the games do a cheer for the other team. This can be a quick "Great game!" it can be a song with modified lyrics, it can be a haiku, an interpretive dance, or a massive game of rock paper scissors.
Details to know
- Beginning in June, games are played starting at 6:30 pm on Wednesday evenings at Lakeshore Woods Park on Banwell Road (Check the Location on the left for map and directions).
- Must be at least 16 years old to participate.
- Upon signup you are required to complete a self assessment questionnaire to help assign you to a team.
- League membership includes ODSA insurance, field rental, and a team colour T-shirt. Registration opens April 4th. Late registrants may not get a team shirt based on availability.
- Teams are mixed and created by board members. We do our best to keep it fair and balanced. Please complete your skill assessment and be honest about your ability, we reserve the right to re-balance a team within the first 2-3 weeks of play.
- No drop in players, we only allow registered and paid members.
- We have a refund policy, you should probably read it before registration.
- Abuse (physical or verbal) is unacceptable on our league and will result in a suspension or ban from our league, you have been warned! Please review our league rules before registration.
- You sign up alone, but then once you're in you can join with up to 3 others to form groups of 4 maximum. You can join groups at the Players page once you're signed up for the league. You can change your groups as often as you like until the teams are chosen on 5/25.
- Groups are intended to encourage recruitment of new players. League board members reserve the right to adjust these groups for competitiveness or spirit reasons to improve the league.
- If you wish to build your own team, consider playing Monday night.
If you have any questions, please contact the board directly
or just comment below.