A Captain's Responsibility
The captains will be responsible for …
- Demonstrating, encouraging, and promoting Spirit Of The Game to their team.
- Organizing a spirit game every week.
- Communicating with your team on weekly basis throughout the season. The team should be informed of any league policy changes or upcoming events.
- Field setup prior to game start as well as returning any equipment used to a board member after the game.
- Reporting game scores.
- Answering any questionnaires provided by the board.
- Attending, or sending a representative to any meetings.
- Passing along any questions or concerns league members may have.
- Having a sufficient amount of players at the field ready to play at the official start time for each game.
- Minimizing, containing and immediately addressing any incidents of unsportsmanlike conduct.
- Notifying the board of any incidents that require further addressing.
- Addressing any disputed rule calls during games.
- Having a good understanding of the league’s Ultimate rules as well as the rules outlined in the 11th Edition UPA. Make sure you have access to a copy of the rules to reference.
VIEW COUNT: 2280 times