Refund requests should be directed to . Individual members must request their own refund. Refunds are granted under the following conditions:
- All refunds less than $55.00 will be charged a minimum $5.00.
- If a member (individual registration) decides to quit before the season begins or to quit after playing less than 25% of their games, a refund will be granted, less a 10% administration fee or minimum $5.00 whichever is greater.
- If a team (league team registration) decides to quit before the season begins a refund will be granted, less a 10% administration fee or minimum $5.00 whichever is greater, provided that the cancellation occurs more than two business days prior to the start date of the associated league. Team refunds are not issued once a season begins or within 2 business days of the league start date.
- If a team or member (tournament/event registration) decides to quit before a special event begins they should refer to the refund policy that is stipulated for that specific event (in the event registration details). In the absence of special event refund details the above stipulation of two business days notice will apply (to both teams and individuals), and a refund will be granted less a 10% administration fee or minimum $5.00 whichever is greater.
- If a member or team is incorrectly charged or charged more than once for their registration a refund will be granted for the incorrect difference.
- In the event of individuals/teams quitting after the ordering of shirts, a per person shirt charge will be deducted from refunded total (including administrative fee as previously outlined).
- No refunds will be provided if an individual or team participates in more than 25% of league games.
- Pro-rated refunds can be requested in extraordinary circumstances (e.g. if a player becomes seriously injured after playing more than 25% of their games) and are at the discretion of the Board of Directors.
- Other situations may warrant a refund, at the discretion of the Board of Directors. Appeals of the refusal to grant a refund or partial refund should be directed to the Board of Directors. This will result in a meeting and full disclosure of reasoning for or against.
A $15 surcharge will be added when a payment cheque bounces or when a manual credit card transaction slip is refused. (Note: the on-line payments system validates credit cards in real time. There is no surcharge if an on-line transaction is refused.)
In the event that there are less than 40 registrants (4 teams of 10) on a league night, the board will take the following actions:
- Notify the registrants about the cancellation and provide options.
- Transfer eligible registrants to another league pending their approval.
- Provide a full refund otherwise.
VIEW COUNT: 1805 times